Teststrecke

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Death

-, Weiblich

FSK 18 Anderes Wesen flexibel pansexuell panromantisch Profi Sandman

Re: Teststrecke

von Death am 24.08.2022 21:59

Test

Y O U  L I V E D  W H A T  E V E R Y O N E  G E T S
Y O U  G O T  A  L I F E T I M E
N O  M O R E . N O  L E S S

...Anyway: I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just ME. I've got a JOB to do, and I do it.
Listen: Even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone...

Antworten

Geneva

26, Weiblich

FSK 18 Hexenwesen flexibel bisexuell demiromantisch Geübter erfunden

von Geneva am 25.08.2022 00:10

Testchen

G E N E V A  L. E B S

M
y head was warm My skin was soaked. I called your name 'til the fever broke. When I awoke The moon still hung. The night so black that the darkness hummed I raised myself. My legs were weak. I prayed my mind be good to me. An awful noise Filled the air. I heard a scream in the woods somewhere. A woman's voice! I quickly ran Into the trees with empty hands. A fox it was He safraid. I spoke no words, no sound he made. His bone exposed His hind was lame. I raised a stone to end his pain. What caused the wound? How large the teeth? I saw new eyes were watching me. The creature lunged. I turned and ran To save a life I didn't have. Deer in the chase There as I flew Forgot all prayers of joining you. I clutched my life And wished it kept. My dearest love I'm not done yet How many years I know I'll bear I found something in the woods somewhere.

Antworten

Apollo

-, Männlich

FSK 18 Gott flexibel pansexuell panromantisch Profi erfunden Mythologie

von Apollo am 27.08.2022 14:07

Testchen c:

oie_H28VVkp5rI6U.png

Let me bathe you in my light - to fill you with inspiration as with pleasure, with passion as with ease. But as with all things let there also be rage as there is pain as there is plague as there is sacrifice. For I am the light and the love as I am flaw and fatality.

Antworten

Derek
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Derek am 29.08.2022 22:37

Antworten

Levi
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Levi am 20.10.2022 19:18

Uno check c:

Antworten